From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Campese may refer to:
- David Campese (born 1962), rugby union player
- Marco Campese (born 1980), football midfielder
- Mike Campese, guitarist and composer
- Terry Campese (born 1984), rugby league player
- Campese is also a dialectal variant of Ribagorçan, an Aragonese language spoken in Campo, a town in the Spanish Pyrenees.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Campese. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|