|Look up campion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Campion may refer to:
- Flowering plants of the Caryophyllaceae (Carnation) family in genera Lychnis and Silene, including:
- Silene acaulis, or moss campion, a flower found in Eurasia and North America
- Silene coronaria or rose campion, native to Europe and Asia, common in gardens
- Silene dioica, or red campion, a native European flower
- Silene latifolia, or white campion, a flower found in Africa, western Asia, Europe and North America
- Silene tomentosa, or Gibraltar campion, endemic to Gibraltar
- Silene vulgaris, or bladder campion, native to Europe but widespread in North America
- Silene stenophylla, or narrow-leafed campion, native to far eastern Siberia. Individuals have been recently regenerated from frozen fruit dating from the Pleistocene
- Silene villosa, or Desert Campion.
- Sideridis rivularis, or the campion, a moth of Europe and Asia
Family name and famous people
Business and commerce
- Campion Cycle Company, a British maker of cycles, motorcycles and cars between 1901 and 1926.
- Campion (TV series), a BBC television series (1989-1990)
- Campion, Colorado, United States
- Campion, Western Australia
- Campion Air Force Station, Alaska, on the Yukon River near Galena
- Campion College, Old Toongabbie, Australia
- Campion College, Kingston, Jamaica
- Campion College (Regina, Canada)
- Campion College, Gisborne
- Campion House College, Osterley, London
- Campion Hall, Oxford
- Campion School (disambiguation) (several)
- Albert Campion, a fictional detective
- Campion Bond, a minor character in the comic versions of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Campion (Watership Down), a rabbit from the novel Watership Down by Richard Adams
- Campion, one of the protagonists of the Alastair Reynolds novel House of Suns.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.