Campo Grande International Airport
|Campo Grande International Airport|
Aeroporto Internacional de Campo Grande
|Elevation AMSL||559 m / 1,834 ft|
Campo Grande International Airport (IATA: CGR, ICAO: SBCG), sometimes also informally referred to as Antônio João Airport, after the neighborhood where it is located, is the airport serving Campo Grande, Brazil.
It is operated by Infraero.
The airport was officially opened in 1953 and the passenger terminal in 1964.
Since 1975 it is operated by Infraero. During the 1980s the passenger terminal was enlarged from 1,500m² to 5,000m² and in 1998 to 6,082 m².
Airlines and destinations
The airport is located 7 km (4 mi) from downtown Campo Grande.
- "Estatísticas" (in Portuguese). Infraero. Archived from the original on 23 April 2017. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "Airport Official Website" (in Portuguese). Infraero. Archived from the original on 2012-03-02.
- "Lista de aeródromos públicos" (in Portuguese). ANAC.
- Amaszonas volará a 3 nuevos destinos desde noviembre
- Airport information for SBCG at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for SBCG at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Current weather for SBCG at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for CGR at Aviation Safety Network
- Campo Grande International Airport Photo Archive at airliners.net