Campo dos Bugres Airport
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hugo Cantergiani Regional Airport
Aeroporto Regional Hugo Cantergiani
|Serves||Caxias do Sul|
|Elevation AMSL||754 m / 2,474 ft|
It is operated by DAP.
The airport was inaugurated in 1988.
Airlines and destinations
|Azul Brazilian Airlines||Campinas|
|Gol Airlines||São Paulo-Congonhas|
The airport is located 8 km (5 mi) from downtown Caxias do Sul.
- Airport information for SBCX at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for SBCX at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Current weather for SBCX at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for CXJ at Aviation Safety Network
- Caxias do Sul-Hugo Cantergiani Airport Photo Archive at airliners.net