From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Campos may refer to:
The field in Spanish: Singular: Campo: El Campo ( The Field)...Plural: Campos, referring to "Fields" Los Campos.
- Campos (Póvoa de Lanhoso), parish in Póvoa de Lanhoso
- Campos (Vieira do Minho), parish in Vieira do Minho
- Campos (Vila Nova de Cerveira), parish in Vila Nova de Cerveira
- Campos dos Goytacazes, municipality in Rio de Janeiro state and usually known as Campos
- Campos Gerais, municipality in Minas Gerais state
- Campos Basin, oilfield offshore of Rio de Janeiro
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Campos, diocese located in Campos dos Goytacazes, ecclesiastical province of Niterói
- Campos, Balearic Islands, in Majorca
- Campos (surname)
- Campos Grand Prix, a Spanish motor racing team owned by Adrián Campos
- Campos Coffee, an Australian specialty coffee roaster and distributor
- Campos Inc, a Pittsburgh-based marketing research and strategy firm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.