From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Campus or campus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A campus is the land on which an institution, either academic or non-academic, is located.
Campus may also refer to:
- Peter Campus (born 1937), American video artist
- Campus (anime)
- CAMPUS (database), a database of plastics properties
- Campus (train), an American passenger train
- Campus (TV series), a British sitcom television series
- Campus novel, a genre of novel
- Campus Party, a kind of LAN party
- Campus radio, a radio station run by students of an educational institution
- Campus Station (OC Transpo), a transit station in Ottawa, Canada
- Campus university, a type of university in Britain
- DWRT-FM, an FM-radio station in the Philippines, formerly known as "Campus 99.5"
- Virtual campus, the online offerings of a college or university
- a climbing move, see Glossary of climbing terms
- Campus, Illinois, a village in the United States
- Campus, West Virginia
- Campus Bay
- Campus Geesseknäppchen, Luxembourg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.