Campus Living Villages
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Campus Living Funds Management Limited (CLFM)|
|Total assets||AU $1.3billion|
|Owner||Campus Living Villages|
Campus Living Villages (CLV) is a global student accommodation provider with services in finance, design, development, project management and operation of student housing. CLV is one of the largest higher education student housing providers in the world. It opened its first student village at the University of Sydney in Australia in 2003 and has since expanded internationally to own, manage or develop over 35,000 beds across Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. A number of Australian pension funds back the business.
Campus Living Villages AU established its first student accommodation village, Sydney University Village, at the University of Sydney.
2005: New Zealand
Campus Living Villages NZ expanded operations into New Zealand, signing its first lease with Massey University. This was followed by the acquisition of the University of Canterbury's student accommodation, including an agreement to develop further housing on campus.
2006: United States, Century Campus Housing Management, L.P. acquisition
On March 23, 2006, Campus Living Villages US acquired the United States business, Century Campus Housing Management L.P., adding approximately 20,000 beds to the portfolio. Century Campus Housing Management, formerly a subsidiary of Century Development, was founded in 1986.
2008: United Kingdom
Campus Living Villages UK acquired its first United Kingdom property in December 2008 when it bought 755 student flat units from the University of Salford in Manchester, England, and opened University of Salford Student Village.
- Campus Living Villages. "About Us." Campus Living Villages. Retrieved on 15 March 2012.
- Taylor, Colin. "Get smart and snap up tertiary student accommodation in capital." New Zealand Herald. Saturday 8 May 2010. Retrieved on 5 October 2011.
- Campus Living Villages. "History." Campus Living Villages. Retrieved on 1 November 2011.
- Loo, Daryl. "Student homes shine amid Europe property gloom." Reuters. Friday 10 July 2009. Retrieved on 5 October 2011.
- Bloomberg Businessweek. "Company Overview of Century Campus Housing Development." Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved on October 06, 2011.