Can't Buy a Miracle
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Can't Buy A Miracle)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Can't Buy a Miracle|
|Studio album by Randy Stonehill|
|Recorded||Randy's Rock Bunker
|Randy Stonehill chronology|
All songs written by Randy Stonehill and Dave Perkins except where otherwise noted.
- "It's Now" – 4:03
- "Don't Break Down" (Stonehill) – 3:04
- "Coming Back Soon" (Stonehill) – 4:46
- "O How The Mighty Have Fallen" – 4:10
- "Brighter Day" (Stonehill) – 4:05
- "Awfully Loud World" – 3:02
- "Cold Rock The Groove" (Randy Stonehill, Dave Perkins, Greg Husted) – 4:05
- "Beyond The Veil" – 4:55
- "Can't Buy A Miracle" – 3:49
- Randy (Life O'Reilly, Randall the Vandall) Stonehill: flat top guitars, vocals
- Mike (Mosquito, Twinkie Shrapnel, Monkey Boy) Mead: drums
- Rick (Wrap Around, Magnum Vibrato, How Ya Doin') Cua: bass guitar
- Greg (Lord Louie, Greg, Atticus Finch) Husted: keyboards
- Lisa (Lisa Lisa, Lisa Lisa Lisa) Cates: percussion
- Dave (Atilla the Lung, Tweakmeister Rex) Perkins: electric guitars
- Gary Chapman on "Brighter Day"
- Phil Keaggy on Don't Break Down"
- Rez Band (Glenn and Wendi Kaiser) on "Cold Rock The Groove"
- Russ Taff on "Awfully Loud World"
- Dave (Ronnie) Perkins on "Miracle," "Awfully Loud World"
- Produced by Dave Perkins
- Executive Producers: Ray Ware & Tom Willett
- Recorded at "The Tube" (Reelsound Bus) Somewhere up at tree in Rutland.
- Engineered by: Malcolm (Chairman Mal) Harper and Dave Perkins
- Mixed: The Reelsound Truck; Austin, Texas
- Mixed by: Dave Perkins and Malcolm (Malcolm X, Y, Z) Harper
- Additional engineering: Lynn Fuston, Dave (Flood-master, "don't call me Shirley") Shirley
- Services: Jim & Kim (said so) Thomas
- Art: Ph. D/Michael ("It needs strings - that I do know!") Hodgson
- Photos: Peter Nash