Can't Find My Way Home
|"Can't Find My Way Home"|
|Song by Blind Faith|
|from the album Blind Faith|
|Recorded||London, spring 1969|
"Can't Find My Way Home" is a song written by Steve Winwood which was first released by Blind Faith on their 1969 album Blind Faith. Rolling Stone, in a review of the album, noted that the song featured "Ginger Baker's highly innovative percussion" and judged the lyric "And I'm wasted and I can't find my way home" to be "delightful".
- Sound Factory - Sound Factory (1970)
- Gilberto Gil - Gilberto Gil (Nêga) (1971)
- Ellen McIlwaine - Honky Tonk Angel (1972)
- Yvonne Elliman - Yvonne Elliman (1972)
- Mama Lion - "Preserve Wildlife" (1972)
- Eric Clapton - E. C. Was Here (1975); Slowhand Special Edition (2012)
- Bonnie Bramlett - Memories (1978)
- Torch Song - Ecstasy (1986)
- Swans - The Burning World (1989)
- Jarboe - Thirteen Masks
- House of Lords - Sahara (1990)
- Joe Cocker - Night Calls (1991) (also Organic (1996))
- Spin 1ne 2wo - Spin 1ne 2wo (1993)
- Elkie Brooks - Circles (1995)
- Yasuko Agawa - Echoes (1996)
- Don Ross - Loaded, Leather, Moonroof (1997)
- Alana Davis - The Mod Squad motion picture soundtrack (1999)
- Electronic - Twisted Tenderness (1999)
- Pat Green and Cory Morrow - Songs We Wish We'd Written (2001)
- Alison Krauss - Crossing Jordan television soundtrack (2003)
- BigBang - Radio Radio TV Sleep (2003)
- Carl Dixon - One Voice Two Hands (2003)
- Widespread Panic - Über Cobra (2004)
- Styx - Big Bang Theory (2005)
- Mig Ayesa - MiG (2007)
- Henning Stærk - Old Time Rocker (2009)
- Black Label Society - The Song Remains Not the Same (2011)
- Bonnie Raitt - The Lost Broadcast—Philadelphia 1972 (2011, recorded 1972)
- Neal Morse, Mike Portnoy, and Randy George - Cover to Cover (2006)
- Sneaker Pimps - Hits and Singles (2010)
- Nathan East - Nathan East (2014)
- John Wetton - New York Minute (2015)
- Ryan Quinn - The Voice 2016 Blind Audition-Can't Find My Way Home (2016)
- Haley Reinhart - What's That Sound? (2017)
- Jeff St John's Copperwine - Joint Effort (1971) 
In pop culture
This section contains a list of miscellaneous information. (May 2017)
- Eureka - Season 1, Episode 12 - "Once in a Lifetime".
- Supernatural - Season 1, Episode 13 - "Route 666"
- Supernatural - Season 9, Episode 23 - "Do You Believe in Miracles". (credited in closed captions [incorrectly] to Eric Clapton)
- Fringe - Season 2, Episode 1 - "A New Day in the Old Town".
- Fandango - end of movie, credit roll.
- The Brink - Season 1, Episode 7 - "Sticky Wicket", credit roll.
- This Is Us - Season 1, Episode 2 - "The Big Three"
- Benny & Joon (1993)
- Taking Woodstock (2009) - Ending Scene; Crowd Leaving Woodstock / Credit Roll 1st half.
- Prime Suspect: Tennison (2017) - Season 1 Episode 1 Opening Scenes
- A Home at the End of the World (2004)
- Steve Winwood – vocals, guitars
- Eric Clapton – guitars
- Ric Grech – bass guitar
- Ginger Baker – drums, percussion
- Morthland, John, Rolling Stone, September 6, 1969, page 28.
- "Swans official website - Can't Find My Way Home". Archived from the original on 2011-09-28. Retrieved 5 September 2018.
- "CD Album: Bonnie Raitt - The Lost Broadcast - Philadelphia 1972 (2010)". Retrieved 5 September 2018.
- "Nathan East - Star Sideman in the Spotlight". www.nathaneast.com. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Jeff St John's Copperwine - Joint Effort". Discogs. Retrieved 5 September 2018.
|This 1960s song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|