CanCam 25th anniversary issue, January 2007
|First issue||23 November 1981|
CanCam (キャンキャン Kyankyan?) is a Japanese monthly fashion magazine published by Shogakukan. Its name supposedly derives from "I Can Campus", because girls who read it are expected to become "campus leaders". The magazine was created for fashion-conscious consumers, and offers information on fashion, makeup, bags, accessories, and related topics. The magazine is targeted as a mote-kei (モテ系?) fashion resource to novice office ladies as well as university students.
In March 2007 Shogakukan launched the sister magazine, AneCan, which is targeted at women in their mid- to late twenties. Model Moe Oshikiri left CanCam to become a regular for the magazine. In August 2008, it was announced that another of the magazine's popular models, Yuri Ebihara, would be "graduating" from the magazine and moving on to AneCan. Ebihara's last appearance in CanCam was the December 2008 issue. Oshikiri and Ebihara were previously part of the well-known CanCam trio with Yu Yamada.
- Hazuki Tsuchiya
- Ikumi Hisamatsu
- Koharu Kusumi
- Mizuki Yamamoto
- Rikako Sakata
- Naomi Trauden
- Eliza Ikeda
- Yuki Sawa
- Akane Hotta
- Ayano Wakayama
- Nanami Hashimoto
- Sayuri Matsumura
- 女性のリアルなライフスタイルや価値観を研究・発信する「小学館女性インサイト研究所」を設立 (in Japanese). Cnet Japan. Retrieved 4 June 2015.
- 一般社団法人日本雑誌協会 印刷部数公表 [Japan Magazine Publishers Association Circulation Number Search]. Japan Magazine Publishers Association (in Japanese). Retrieved 4 June 2015.
- CanCam初男性モデルにミスター立教. Nikkan Sports News (in Japanese). Retrieved 4 June 2015.
- "Ebi-chan graduating from CanCam". Tokyograph. Retrieved 22 August 2008.
- CanCam専属モデル [CanCam exclusive models]. Shogakukan Inc. (in Japanese). Retrieved 4 June 2015.