Canada national football team (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Canada women's national football team)
The Canada national football team represents Canada in international gridiron football competitions.
Canada national football team may also refer to:
- Canadian national soccer team
- Canada women's national American football team, which represents Canada in international gridiron football competitions
- Canada national rugby league team, which represents Canada in rugby league football, nicknamed the Wolverines
- Canada national rugby union team, which represents Canada at rugby union football
- Canada national Australian rules football team, which represents Canada at Australian rules football team
- Canada national football junior team (men's, gridiron football)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canada national football team.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.