A Canadaphile (also called Canadophile, Canadiophile, Canadaphilic or Canadaphiliac) is a person who admires Canada, its people, culture, and languages (mainly English and French).
- Ling, Justin. "No More Mr. Nice Canada". Foreign Policy. Retrieved 2021-08-26.
- "Cheaper By the Dozen". The New Yorker. 2014-04-21. Retrieved 2021-08-26.
- "Achenblog - Booze Or Alien Abduction?". voices.washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2021-08-25.
- Nischik, Reingard M., ed. (2007), "Preface", The Canadian Short Story: Interpretations, Boydell & Brewer, pp. ix–x, ISBN 978-1-57113-688-6, retrieved 2021-08-25,
... also a tribute to the international involvement with Canadian short fiction, here referring especially to the "Canadophile" German-speaking countries.
- "geddy lee". Thoughts On The Dead. Retrieved 2021-08-25.
Jul. 1, 2016 — As all Enthusiasts know, TotD is a Canadophile, even though that is not a word. America is the luckiest country in the world, ...
- "The Vancouver Sun from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on June 22, 1995 · 19". Newspapers.com. Retrieved 2021-08-25.
Even drawn maps and located prominent physical features. But that made me as vmuch a Canadophile as studying algebra made me a mathematician.
- Jenkins, Rob (Sep 4, 2008). "Rob Jenkins - Confessions of a Canadophile". Rockdale Citizen & Newton Citizen. Retrieved 2021-08-25.
Sep. 4, 2008 — I really like Canadians. Of course, I like people from lots of different foreign countries, including California. But Canadians are special.