Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
- School Environment: Downtown
- Building: Private college in Vancouver Downtown with 5-floors and 30 classrooms in total.
- Member of: PCTIA, FITT, AH&LA American Hotel & Lodging Association
- Staff and Advisors: 15 full-time (some of the languages covered: Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Arabic, Polish, Russian, German, Turkish, etc.)
- Teachers: 5 full-time
- Computer Labs: Less then 10 computers. (All old Intel Core 2 duo laptops)
- Other Facilities: Rooftop garden patio on 5th floor. Student Restaurant & Pub "eh! restaurant". Lunch & Rest areas throughout the school, Big Screen TV, Microwaves, Public Phones, Student Counselling Room, and Wheelchair friendly access.
- Nearby Facilities: Coffee/Light Snack Shops; Convenience Stores; Indoor Gym/Sports Facilities; Restaurants; Drug Store; Gift Shops; Park; Beaches; Hotels and Residences.
- Courses: Business Management Diploma Co-op, International Trade Diploma Co-op, Hospitality Management Diploma Co-op, Project Management Diploma Co-op, Information Technology Diploma Co-op.
- Admission Requirements: High School Diploma, High School Completion Certificate, or equivalent. TOEFL 530, iBT 70, or IELTS 5.5 or TOEIC 750.
- Number of students per class: MIN(8); MAX(15); AVE(13)
- This program is not recognized by province as a DESIGNATED LEARNING INSTITUTION. This private College doesn't make you eligible for a post – graduation work permit.