Canadian Expat Association
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Canadian Expat Association is a registered Canadian lobby that focuses on creating awareness amongst Canadians and legislators of the value of the Canadian expat community and issues faced by Canadians living abroad. The association was founded in 2007 and publishes newsletters for its members.
The CEA offers a variety of services for their members including Travel Service, a network of Regional Contacts around the world, a Global Directory of businesses serving the local Canadian expat population, and a job bank for members to search.
In September 2011, it was announced that Tim Hortons had become a Corporate Founding Member of the association.
- Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying of Canada
- Matador Network - Controversy in Canada expats, aid workers and citizenship
- Global BC - Who are Canada's most influential expats?
- National Post - Michael J. Fox named most influential expat
- National Post - Expat group calls citizenship changes unfair
- Supreme Court of Canada hearing the case for voting rights for Canadian Expats
- Canadian Expat Association website
- Travel Services with the Canadian Expat