Canadian Family Physician
|Journal - College of General Practice of Canada, Bulletin - College of General Practice of Canada|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Can. Fam. Physician|
|Edited by||Nicholas Pimlott|
Canadian Family Physician (French: Médecin de famille canadien) is a monthly peer-reviewed open-access medical journal and the official journal of The College of Family Physicians of Canada. It publishes articles in English and French related to the practice of family medicine. Many articles and all research abstracts are published in both languages.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in the following databases:
- "Publications | Canadian Family Physician". Homepage. The College of Family Physicians Canada. Retrieved 2011-03-08.
- "Canadian Family Physician". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- "Canadian Family Physician". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.