Canadian House of Commons Standing Committee on Health
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2021)
- The mandate and management of Health Canada and its internal bodies:
- Oversight of other agencies reporting through the Minister of Health to the Parliament of Canada
|Liberal||Ron McKinnon, Chair||Coquitlam—Port Coquitlam, BC|
|Liberal||Darren Fisher||Dartmouth—Cole Harbour, NS|
|Liberal||Mike Kelloway||Cape Breton—Canso, NS|
|Liberal||Marcus Powlowski||Thunder Bay—Rainy River, ON|
|Liberal||Sonia Sidhu||Brampton South, ON|
|Liberal||Tony Van Bynen||Newmarket—Aurora, ON|
|Conservative||Matt Jeneroux, Vice-Chair||Edmonton Riverbend, AB|
|Conservative||Tamara Jansen||Cloverdale—Langley City, BC|
|Conservative||Robert Kitchen||Souris—Moose Mountain, SK|
|Conservative||Len Webber||Calgary Confederation, AB|
|New Democratic||Don Davies||Vancouver Kingsway, BC|
|Bloc Québécois||Luc Thériault, Vice-Chair||Montcalm, QC|
|Source: House of Commons of Canada|
- Subcommittee on Agenda and Procedure (SHES)
- Subcommittee on Sports-Related Concussions in Canada (SCSC)
- "List of Committees". www.ourcommons.ca. Retrieved 16 April 2020.
- "HESA - About - House of Commons of Canada". www.ourcommons.ca. House of Commons of Canada. Retrieved 16 April 2020.
- "Committee Members". www.ourcommons.ca. Retrieved 16 April 2020.
- "SHES - Home - House of Commons of Canada". www.ourcommons.ca. Retrieved 16 April 2020.