Canadian House of Commons Standing Committee on Health
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (February 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- The mandate and management of Health Canada and its internal bodies:
- Oversight of other agencies reporting through the Minister of Health to the Parliament of Canada
|Liberal||Ron McKinnon, Chair||Coquitlam—Port Coquitlam, BC|
|Liberal||Darren Fisher||Dartmouth—Cole Harbour, NS|
|Liberal||Mike Kelloway||Cape Breton—Canso, NS|
|Liberal||Marcus Powlowski||Thunder Bay—Rainy River, ON|
|Liberal||Sonia Sidhu||Brampton South, ON|
|Liberal||Tony Van Bynen||Newmarket—Aurora, ON|
|Conservative||Matt Jeneroux, Vice-Chair||Edmonton Riverbend, AB|
|Conservative||Tamara Jansen||Cloverdale—Langley City, BC|
|Conservative||Robert Kitchen||Souris—Moose Mountain, SK|
|Conservative||Len Webber||Calgary Confederation, AB|
|New Democratic||Don Davies||Vancouver Kingsway, BC|
|Bloc Québécois||Luc Thériault, Vice-Chair||Montcalm, QC|
|Source: House of Commons of Canada|
- Subcommittee on Agenda and Procedure (SHES)
- Subcommittee on Sports-Related Concussions in Canada (SCSC)
- "List of Committees". www.ourcommons.ca. Retrieved 16 April 2020.
- "HESA - About - House of Commons of Canada". www.ourcommons.ca. House of Commons of Canada. Retrieved 16 April 2020.
- "Committee Members". www.ourcommons.ca. Retrieved 16 April 2020.
- "SHES - Home - House of Commons of Canada". www.ourcommons.ca. Retrieved 16 April 2020.