Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences
|Can. J. Adm. Sci.|
|Edited by||Michel Laroche|
Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (French: Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration) is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada. As of 2017[update], the editor-in-chief is Michel Laroche (Concordia University). The journal publishes articles in both English and French in all key disciplines of business. According to the Journal Citation Reports, its 2015 impact factor is 0.405, ranking it 109 out of 120 journals in the category "Business" and 179 out of 192 journals in the category "Management".
The following persons have been or currently are editors of the journal:
|Michel Laroche||Concordia University||2017-2021|
|Vishwanath V. Baba||McMaster University||2012-2016|
|Rick D. Hackett||McMaster University||2006-2012|
|Iraj Fooladi, Mary R. Brooks||Dalhousie University||2003-2005|
|Abolhassan Jalilv||Concordia University||1997-1999|
|Vishwanath V. Baba||Concordia University||1991-1996|
|Jean-Charles Chebat||HEC Montréal||1988-1990|
|Ronald J. Burke||York University||1983-1987|
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Business". 2012 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2013.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Management". 2012 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2013.
- "Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences Editors".
- Official website
- Official website of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada
- Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences at McMaster University
|This article about a journal on management is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.