Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology
|Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Can. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol.|
|Edited by||John K. Marshall, Eric M. Yoshida|
Pulsus Group (Canada)
Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of gastroenterology and liver disease. It is the official journal of the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology and the Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver and is published by the Pulsus Group. It was established in 1987 as the Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology and obtained its current name in 2014.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-07-30.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-07-30.
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-07-30.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-07-30.
- "Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.