Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
|Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology|
|Can. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol.|
The Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology is a peer-reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of gastroenterology and liver disease. It is published by the Hindawi Publishing Corporation, after having been sold by Pulsus Group in 2015. It was the official journal of the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology and the Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver, who divested from the journal in December 2016 after the sale to Hindawi. It was established in 1987 as the Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology and obtained its current name in 2014.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-07-30.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-07-30.
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-07-30.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-07-30.
- "Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.