Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
|Edited by||John Conly|
|Can. J. Infect. Dis. Med. Microbiol.|
The Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology is a quarterly peer-reviewed medical journal. It is the official journal of the Canadian Association for HIV Research, for which it serves as the primary source of society guidelines. It is published by Hindawi Publishing Corporation and covers all aspects of infectious diseases and medical microbiology.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in CAB Abstracts, Embase, Global Health, Science Citation Index Expanded, and Scopus. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2015 impact factor of 0.991.
- Kalina, Robert B. (2012). "CJID&MM – Bold Leadership in an Emerging Publishing Model". Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases & Medical Microbiology. 24 (3): 122. doi:10.1155/2013/547323.
- "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved 2016-10-30.
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-10-30.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2016-10-30.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-10-30.
- "Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases & Medical Microbiology". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.