Canadian Vickers Velos
|Canadian Vickers Velos|
|Primary user||Royal Canadian Air Force|
The Canadian Vickers Velos was a 1927 Canadian twin-engined float-equipped sesquiplane designed and built by Canadian Vickers Limited. Designed for survey work, it proved difficult to fly and only one was built.
Data from 
- Length: 44 ft 0 in (13.41 m)
- Wingspan: 68 ft 0 in (20.73 m)
- Max takeoff weight: 7,918 lb (3,592 kg)
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Wasp radial piston engine
- Maximum speed: 85 mph (137 km/h; 74 kn)
- Related lists
- The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Aircraft (Part Work 1982–1985). Orbis Publishing. p. 1040.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Canadian Vickers military aircraft.|