From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canaima may refer to:
- Canaima National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (1994) characterized by its rivers and lagoons in southeastern Venezuela
- Canaima (novel) (1935), a 1935 influential novel by Venezuelan author and former President Rómulo Gallegos
- Canaima (operating system), a Debian-based Linux distribution from Venezuela
- Canaima, a legendary cacique in what is now Venezuela
- Canaima, a genus of Pholicidae spiders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canaima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.