From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Canapé (disambiguation))
|Look up canapé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canape or Canapé may refer to:
- Canapé, a small, prepared and usually decorative food, held in the fingers
- CANape, a software tool for measuring & calibrating ECUs
- Canapé (bridge), a contract bridge bidding system
- Canapé (TV show), a half-hour show about cultural events
- Canapé (furniture), an article of furniture similar to a sofa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.