Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up canapé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canape or Canapé may refer to:
- Canapé, a small, prepared and usually decorative food, held in the fingers
- CANape, a software tool for measuring & calibrating ECUs
- Canapé (bridge), a contract bridge bidding system
- Canapé (TV series), a cultural events show
- Canapé (furniture), an article of furniture similar to a sofa
- Canope or canopic jars, used by the ancient Egyptians
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.