Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up canard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canard is French for duck, a type of aquatic bird. In both English and French, canard may mean an unfounded rumor or story.
Canard may also refer to:
- Canard (aeronautics), a small wing in front of an aircraft's main wing
- Aviafiber Canard 2FL, a single seat recreational aircraft of canard design
- Blériot V canard, an early French aircraft built by Louis Blériot in 1907, and one of the first monoplanes
- Voisin Canard, aircraft developed by the Voisin brothers
- Marius Canard (1888–1982), French Orientalist and historian
- Nicolas-François Canard (c. 1750 – 1833), French mathematician and economist
- Canard, Nova Scotia, Canada, a group of hamlets and villages
- Canard River, a river in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Rivière-aux-Canards (River of the ducks), a village in New France (now Canada) from 1670 until 1755
- Antisemitic canards are false allegations defaming Jews or Judaism
- Canard Pars, fictional character from the Japanese science fiction manga series Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray
- Canard PC, a French magazine devoted to computer gaming
- Bumper canards, small wings attached to the front spoiler of a car
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.