Jump to navigation Jump to search
Canaries may refer to:
- Canary Islands, an archipelago in the Atlantic belonging to Spain
- Canaries, Saint Lucia, a village on the Caribbean island of Saint Lucia
- "The Canaries", the nickname of several football teams
- Several species of birds, including
- Canary (court dance), a lively 16th century court dance in Europe
- Canaries (film), 1969 film by Jerome Hill
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canaries.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.