Jump to navigation Jump to search
Canaries may refer to:
- Canary Islands, an archipelago in the Atlantic belonging to Spain
- Canaries, Saint Lucia, a village on the Caribbean island of Saint Lucia
- "The Canaries", the nickname of several football teams
- Several species of birds, including
- Canary (court dance), a lively 16th century court dance in Europe
- Canaries (film), 1969 film by Jerome Hill
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canaries.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.