From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up canary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canary may refer to:
- Canary, the small bird genera Serinus and Crithagra
- Canary, County Armagh, see List of townlands in County Armagh
- Canary Islands, Spain
- Canary Wharf, a place in London, United Kingdom
- El Canario or José Alberto, Dominican salsa singer
- "Canary," a female jazz singer
Art, entertainment, and media
- Canary (visual novel)
- Black Canary, a DC Comics superhero
- Sara Lance/The Canary, character played by Caity Lotz on the television series Arrow, based on the DC Comics character
- The Canary (short story), a 1923 short story by Katherine Mansfield
- Canary, a game by Nitrome Limited
- Kedah FA, a Malaysian professional football association team nicknamed "the Canaries"
- The Canaries, players for or supporters of Norwich City F.C.
Technology and computing
- Canary, an early test version of software, alluding to a Canary in a coal mine
- Google Chrome Canary, a pre-release version of the Chrome browser
- Canary value, a Buffer overflow protection method in computer programming
- Canary, LLC, the oilfield services company
- Canary melon, a yellow fruit
- Canary wood (disambiguation), a name used to describe wood from a number of tree species
- Warrant canary, a published statement, the removal of which indicates the service received a National Security Letter
- Canary sack, see Sack (wine)
- Canary yellow, a shade of yellow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.