From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cancello (disambiguation))
The Italian word Cancello (meaning gate), plural Cancelli, may refer to:
- Cancelli, hamlet of Foligno, in the Province of Perugia
- Cancello, hamlet of San Felice a Cancello, in the Province of Caserta
- Cancello e Arnone, municipality of the Province of Caserta
- San Felice a Cancello, municipality of the Province of Caserta
- Cancelli (or cancellarii), lattice-works placed before a window
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cancello.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.