From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cancer or Cancer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cancer is a large class of malignant diseases.
Cancer may also refer to:
- Cancer (genus), a genus of crab
- Cancer (journal), an academic journal about the disease
- Cancer (film), (or, Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies) is a 2015 American documentary film produced by Ken Burns
- "CANCER", an electronic circuit simulator, see SPICE
- Cancer (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Cancer (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers universes
- Cancer (band), a British death metal band
- "Cancer", a Richard Patrick/Frank Cavanagh song by Filter from Title of Record
- "Cancer", a David Ian Jackson song on Night and Day
- "Cancer", a My Chemical Romance song on The Black Parade
- "Cancer", a song by Sick Puppies on Dressed Up as Life
- "Cancer", a song by Subhumans on Reasons for Existence
- Luis Cancer (1500–1549), Spanish Dominican missionary
- Jerónimo de Cáncer (c. 1599 – 1655), Spanish playwright
- Dinah Cancer (born 1960), American punk rock musician
- Cancer (astrology), an astrological sign
- Tropic of Cancer, a major circle of latitude
- 55 Cancri, a star system 40 light-years away from Earth in which NASA has recently discovered five planets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cancer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.