|Edited by||Fadlo R. Khuri|
Cancer is a biweekly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering oncology. The journal was established in 1948. It is an official journal of the American Cancer Society and is published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the society. The first editor-in-chief was Fred W. Stewart, who held that position until 1961. The current editor-in-chief is Fadlo R. Khuri. Cancer Cytopathology was published as a section from 1997 until 2008 when it was split into a separate journal.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Academic OneFile
- Academic Search
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- Current Contents/Life Sciences
- Current Index to Statistics
- Elsevier BIOBASE
- Global Health
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- Science Citation Index
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin
- "Cancer". Library of Congress Catalog. Library of Congress. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- "Cancer". Ulrichsweb. ProQuest. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- "Biological Abstracts - Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2016-12-07.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Archived from the original on 2010-02-11. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- "Serials cited". Global Health. CABI. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- "Cancer". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- "PsychINFO Journal Coverage". American Psychological Association. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- "Serials cited". Tropical Diseases Bulletin. CABI. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Oncology". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.
- "Supplement: 60th Anniversary Edition of Cancer". Cancer. 113 (S7): 1717–993. October 1, 2008.
- Hutter, RVP (January 1, 1998). "50 years of Cancer". Cancer. 82 (1): 1–5. doi:10.1002/(SICI)1097-0142(19980101)82:1<1::AID-CNCR1>3.0.CO;2-Y.
- The Journal, referred to as Cancer Magazine, is included in the listing published here: Lapointe, Kirk (13 May 1998). "Cancer sites offer vast information—and news". The Gazette. Montreal, Quebec, Canada. p. D12 – via Newspapers.com.
|This article about a scientific journal on oncology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.