Cancer Research (journal)
|Journal of Cancer Research, American Journal of Cancer|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||George C. Prendergast|
American Association for Cancer Research (United States)
Cancer Research is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the American Association for Cancer Research. It covers research on all aspects of cancer and cancer-related biomedical sciences and was established in 1941. The editor-in-chief is George C. Prendergast (Lankenau Institute for Medical Research). The journal was established in 1916 as the Journal of Cancer Research, was renamed American Journal of Cancer in 1931, and obtained its current name in 1941.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-07-10.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2015-07-10.
- "Cancer Research". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-07-10.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-07-10.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Oncology". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.