From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Candia can refer to:
- Candia family, House of Candia
- Alfredo Ovando Candia, 56th President of Bolivia
- Jose Pedro Montero de Candia, former-President of Paraguay
- Giulia Grisi, Opera singer, Italian marchese Juliette de Candia
- Cecilia Maria de Candia, British-Italian writer
- Giovanni Matteo Mario, Opera singer "Mario", Italian marquis Giovanni de Candia
- Juan Martin de Candia, one of the founders of City of Santiago de Chile
- Pedro de Candia, Greek explorer of the New World "the Americas"
- Elijah Delmedigo de Candia (1458–1493), philosopher and Talmudist
- Joseph Solomon Delmedigo de Candia (1591–1655), scientist and philosopher
- The Venetian name for Heraklion, Crete, or the island itself, used until the 19th century in English
- Kingdom of Candia, the island of Crete as a colony of the Republic of Venice
- Candia Canavese, Italy
- Candia Lomellina, Italy
- Candia, New Hampshire, United States
- Candia (vehicles), a Greek agricultural machinery manufacturer
- Candia Ridley, singer from Inkubus Sukkubus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Candia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.