|Founder||Kevin Griffiths, Kevin Taylor|
|Headquarters||Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, UK|
|Kevin Griffiths, Kevin Taylor|
|Products||Canditv, Pen2PC, PenPod, Visualeyes, Vehicle/Order tracking Solution, MobileYes, Warehouse Management system WMS, transport management system (TMS)|
Number of employees
|21 (December 2008)|
Canditv utilises a standard mobile phone to interact with content displayed on any public video display in order to deliver content to the customer. By dialling a number that is displayed on screen, the customer can interact with the displayed content via the appropriate keypress on their phone.
Canditv is currently being studied by students at Staffordshire University. As part of a collaborative scholarship with Staffordshire University, it is being developed to create a new way to interact with the public.
- Medallists for Project Excellence and Flagship Innovation at the BCS Industry Awards
- Winner of the 2008 West Midlands ICT Cluster ICT Excellence Award for "Best Innovative Product"
- 2008 Project Excellence Award Winners and Medalists
- "The Fourth Annual ICT Excellence Awards". West Midlands ICT Cluster. 2008-11-20. Archived from the original on October 4, 2008. Retrieved 2008-12-10.
- "Mobile marvel hopes to put more tourists in control". The Sentinel. Staffordshire, UK. 2008-12-08. Retrieved 2008-12-10.