|Current owner(s)||Malcolm Lee|
|Head chef||Malcolm Lee|
|Rating||Michelin Guide 2016|
|Street address||17A Dempsey Road|
The restaurant has been featured in various local and overseas publications such as diningcity, London's Financial Times and Singapore's 8 Days magazine. Popular dishes include the Buah keluak ice-cream that was named one of SG Magazine's "50 things to eat before you die" in 2013.
- Wong, Ah Yoke (23 January 2014). "Restaurant Review: Stick to tradition, please, Candlenut". The Straits Times.
- Singapore’s Peranakan cuisine, Nicholas Lander[dead link]
- Candlenut Kitchen, dining city[dead link]
- "SINGAPORE RESTAURANT REVIEW: Candlenut". SG magazine.
- Chin, Hui Wen (24 October 2013). "50 Things to Eat Before You Die". SG magazine.
- "Singapore's Michelin-starred restaurants: All you need to know". The Straits Times. 21 July 2016.
- "New normal after Michelin". Business Times. 23 July 2016.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|