Candlewick Lake, Illinois
|Candlewick Lake, Illinois|
Location of Candlewick Lake in Boone County, Illinois.
Location of Illinois in the United States
|Elevation||906 ft (276 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|Area code(s)||815 & 779|
|GNIS feature ID||2727441|
Candlewick Lake is an unincorporated, gated community in Boone County, Illinois, United States. Candlewick Lake is located between Poplar Grove and Timberlane; the community includes a lake with the same name. It is part of the Rockford, Illinois Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The gated community also features a community pool, beach, recreation center, emergency rescue squad center, parks & dog parks, walking trails, golf course, tennis courts, Bar & Grill (In Savannah Oaks), and restaurant.
Savannah Oaks Bar & Grill and golf course are located within the gates of Candlewick Lake in the northern region.
- "Candlewick Lake". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Candlewick Lake Association – Candlewick Lake Association". www.candlewick-lake.org. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-05-18. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Illinois". www.aquaamerica.com. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- "Candlewick Lake Residents for Clean and Affordable Water Public Group | Facebook". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
|This Boone County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|