Candor (or candour) may refer to:
||Look up candor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
||Look up candour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
- Candor, New York, a town
- Candor (village), New York, a village within the town
- Candor, North Carolina
- Candor, Oise, France
- Candour (magazine), a British far-right-wing magazine
- Duty of candor
- Parrhesia, the obligation to speak candidly in rhetoric
- "Candour", a song by Neck Deep from their 2014 album Wishful Thinking
- Kandor, a fictional city in the DC universe
- Candor, one of five factions in Divergent, Insurgent and Allegiant, a trilogy by Veronica Roth