Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up candor or candour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Candor or candour may refer to:
- Candor or parrhesia, the quality of speaking candidly in rhetoric
- Candour (magazine), a British far-right magazine
- "Candour", a song by Neck Deep from their 2014 album Wishful Thinking
- Duty of candour, a concept in British law
- Candor, New York, a town.
- Candor (village), New York, a village within the town.
- Candor, North Carolina.
- Candor, Oise, France.
- Candor, one of the five factions in the Divergent series by Veronica Roth
- Kandor (comics), a fictional city in the DC Universe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Candor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.