|This article does not cite any sources. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The dolls have a reputation for aesthetics (highly detailed, lifelike faces), potentially occupying a similar market niche as that of the premium American-made RealDolls. (While the low-end product series of CandyGirl dolls, Petit Pure, are priced at $1,383, a high-end CandyGirl doll costs about $7,000; RealDolls start at around $6,000.)
The dolls are not sold directly to customers outside Japan, although it is possible to purchase them using intermediaries based in Japan ("shopping deputies").
- Orient Doll, the official web site of the CandyGirl line.
- KanojoToys Blog, detailed CandyGirl descriptions.
- Danny Choo review of the CandyGirls.
- The Doll Forum, a community/information source for owners and fans of sex dolls (including CandyGirls.)
- Our Doll Community, a community/information source on lifelike dolls.
|This sexuality-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|