A chocolate bar is a candy bar made from dark chocolate, milk chocolate and/or white chocolate. In addition to these main ingredients, it may contain emulsifiers such as soy lecithin and flavors such as vanilla.
Candy bars containing no chocolate include:
- Zagnut – one of the few candy bars produced by The Hershey Company that contains no chocolate
- Payday – peanuts, caramel, and nougat
- Bit-O-Honey – honey-flavored taffy with almond bits
- Abba-Zaba – taffy with a peanut butter center
- Hand-Crafted Candy Bars - Susie Norris, Susan Heeger. p. 13.
- Nutrition - Paul Insel, Don Ross, Kimberley McMahon, Melissa Bernstein
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance. p. 20.
- Business Builders In Sweets and Treats - Nathan Aaseng. p. 28.
- Kawash, Samira (2013). Candy: A Century of Panic and Pleasure. Faber and Faber. pp. 152–153, 156–157, 163. ISBN 9780374711108.
- Media related to Candy bars at Wikimedia Commons
- Media related to Chocolate bars at Wikimedia Commons
- Creative ideas for your business candy bar
|This confectionery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|