Jump to navigation Jump to search
Candyman or Candy Man used to refer to a candy street vendor or slang for a drug dealer.
Candyman may also refer to a person who performs candy making.
- "Candyman" (Christina Aguilera)
- "Candyman" (Siouxsie & the Banshees)
- "The Candy Man", from the 1971 film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, notably covered by Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Candy Man, by Roy Orbison, the B-side of the single "Crying"
- "Candyman", by Primus
- "Candy Man", by Brown Eyed Girls
- "Candy Man", by Suzi Quatro from Main Attraction
- "Candyman", by Cornershop from When I Was Born for the 7th Time
- "Candyman", by Da Boy Tommy; an Ultratop 50 number-one hit of 2000 in Belgium
- "Candyman", by the Grateful Dead from American Beauty
- "Candyman", by Kahimi Karie from Kahimi Karie
- "Candy Man", by the Mary Jane Girls from Mary Jane Girls
- "Candyman", by Ratcat
- "Candy Man", by Reverend Gary Davis; covered by Hot Tuna on First Pull Up, Then Pull Down
- "Candyman", by Spacehog from Resident Alien
- "Candyman", by Vertical Horizon from Running on Ice
- "Candyman", by Zedd and Aloe Blacc
- "Candy Man Blues", by Mississippi John Hurt
- "Lollipop (Candyman)", by Aqua
- Candyman (rapper), an American rap artist
- Candyman (singer), a Cuban reggaeton singer
- The Candymen, an American band
Film, television and comics
- Candyman (film), a 1992 horror film, and two sequels
- Candyman (2010 film), a documentary about David Klein, originator of Jelly Belly jelly beans
- The Candy Man, a 1969 crime thriller film
- Kandy Man, a robot in the Doctor Who universe
- Officer Conrad "Candyman" Jones, a recurring police officer from the television series Third Watch
- Candyman, a character in Season 3 of the television series Fringe
- Candyman, in the comics series The Tick, a member of the supervillain team The Phalanx of Gloom
People nicknamed Candyman
- Brad Armstrong (wrestler), American professional wrestler
- Zeca Baleiro, Brazilian MPB artist, nicknamed "Baleiro" ("Candyman")
- John Candelaria, American baseball pitcher
- Tom Candiotti, American baseball pitcher
- Dean Corll, American serial killer
- Candy Maldonado, American baseball player
- Ronald Clark O'Bryan, American Halloween child poisoner
- Lamar Odom, American basketball player
- Candyman, a pseudonym for one of The Humble Guys, a cracking group for the IBM PC
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Candyman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.