Canecão Mineiro nightclub fire
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Date||November 24, 2001|
|Location||Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais Brazil.|
The Canecão Mineiro nightclub fire occurred on 24 November 2001 in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil, killing 7 people and injuring 197 others. The fire was caused by pyrotechnics set off on the stage.
Other nightclub fires caused by use of fireworks
- The Station nightclub fire, 2003 U.S. fire that killed 100
- República Cromañón nightclub fire, 2004 Argentine fire that killed 194
- Wuwang Club fire, 2008 Chinese fire that killed 43.
- Lame Horse fire, 2009 nightclub fire in Russia killing 156
- Kiss nightclub fire, in Santa Maria, Rio Grande do Sul, 2013; the final death toll of 242 made it the deadliest nightclub fire in Brazil and the deadliest in the Western Hemisphere since the 1942 Cocoanut Grove fire.
- Colectiv nightclub fire, 2015, in Romania; 64 dead
- "Seis condenados por incêndio no 'Canecão Mineiro' cumprem pena". G1 - Minas Gerais. 2013.
- "PBH e donos do extinto Canecão Mineiro são condenados a indenizar mais vítimas de incêndio na boate". O Tempo. 2013-07-19.
|This article article about the history of Brazil is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about disaster management or a disaster is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|