A.J. Canfield Company
|Industry||Soda Beverage Producer|
|Successor||sold to Select Beverages in 1995; Select Beverages was acquired by the American Bottling Company in 1998|
|Founder||A. J. Canfield|
|Headquarters||founded in Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Number of locations
|across the United States|
|Products||Canfield's Diet Chocolate Fudge
Canfield's Dry Ginger Ale
The A.J. Canfield Company produces and bottles soda beverages including Canfield's Diet Chocolate Fudge, primarily in the Chicago area and was founded in 1924. Production for the midwestern United States is handled by the American Bottling Company, a subsidiary of Dr Pepper Snapple Group and distribution by Kehe Foods of Chicago.
- Canfield's Diet Chocolate Fudge, since 1972
- Canfield's 50/50, grapefruit/lime flavor
- Canfield's Dry, a brand of ginger ale
- Grandpa Graf's, a brand of root beer
- Green River
- A.J. Canfield Co. v. Vess Beverages, Inc., 796 F.2d 903 (7th Cir. 15 July 1986).
- Vogell, Heather (31 August 2000). "Arthur J. Canfield, 84". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 11 June 2012.
- Ford, Dawn (1 July 1995). "Select buys Canfield, creates Midwest powerhouse". Beverage Industry. Retrieved 11 June 2012.
- Millman, Nancy (9 April 1996). "New Owner To Dip Canfield Into New Markets". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 11 June 2012.
- Kirk, Jim (24 February 1998). "Select Beverages To Be Swallowed By Joint Venture Firm". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 11 June 2012.
- "Canfield's 50/50 Soda".