Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up canister in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canister may refer to:
- Any container that is roughly cylindrical in shape
- A container for 35 mm film for use in cameras
- Pods used for parachute supply drops
- Gas containers used for riot control
- A perforated metal box which is part of a gas mask
- The carbon dioxide scrubber of a rebreather
- The filter which absorbs gasoline vapour in a car tank
- A cylindrical bell worn by sheep, that was traditionally used in Sussex, England, especially on the South Downs
- Canister shot, a type of artillery round used in warfare as anti-personnel ammunition
- Tin can (refers more specifically to a metal canister)
- Jerrycan - robust liquid container made from pressed steel.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canister.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.