|• Total||3.46 km2 (1.34 sq mi)|
|Elevation||215.1 m (705.7 ft)|
The parish church in Cankova is dedicated to Saint Joseph and belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Murska Sobota. It was built in 1754 and renovated in 1900. It has a cruciform plan with a western belfry.
Notable people that were born or lived in Cankova include:
- Ágoston Pável (1886–1946), writer. The house he was born in was renovated in 1998 and houses an exhibition about the writer.
- Branko Pintarič (1967–), actor and writer
- Antal Stevanecz (1861–1921), teacher and writer
- Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia
- Radkersburg und Luttenberg (map, 1:75,000). 1894. Vienna: K.u.k. Militärgeographisches Institut.
- "Ustanovitev občine". Občina Cankova (official home page) (in Slovenian). Archived from the original on 2011-07-23. Retrieved 2010-01-21.
- Slovenian Ministry of Culture register of national heritage reference number 2915
- Slovenian Ministry of Culture register of national heritage reference number 6853
|This article about the Municipality of Cankova in Slovenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|