Canley Vale railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Station front in December 2012
|Location||Railway Parade, Canley Vale
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||30.98 kilometres from Central|
|Disabled access||Yes, to platform 1 only|
|Opened||15 April 1878|
Canley Vale station opened in April 1878.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle|||
|services to Blacktown & Schofields||weekdays only|
|2||services to Leppington & Campbelltown|||
|services to Campbelltown||weekdays only|
Transit Systems Sydney operate one route via Canley Vale station:
- Canley Vale Station NSWrail.net
- "T2: Inner West & South line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 13 December 2015.
- "T5: Cumberland line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Route 817 timetable" (PDF). Transit Systems, Sydney. 28 April 2014.
- NightRide bus services Archived 15 February 2015 at the Wayback Machine. Transport Info NSW