From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up canna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canna may refer to:
- Canna, a locality in the Shire of Morawa, Western Australia
- Canna, Calabria, a comune in the Province of Cosenza
- Cannae, a frazione in the Province of Barletta-Andria-Trani, Apulia
- Canna, Scotland, an island in the Inner Hebrides
- Canna (plant), a genus of flowering plants
- Canna, an ancient Italian length unit, equal to 2-3 m.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.