Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up canna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canna may refer to:
- Canna, Western Australia, a locality in the Shire of Morawa
- Canna, Calabria, a comune in the Province of Cosenza
- Cannae, a frazione in the Province of Barletta-Andria-Trani, Apulia
- Canna, Scotland, an island in the Inner Hebrides
- Canna (plant), a genus of flowering plants
- Canna (unit), an ancient Italian length unit, equal to 2–3 m.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.