Cannabis in Romania
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cannabis in Romania is illegal for recreational use and allowed in only limited form for medical use.
In 1928, Romania established laws for countering narcotics, including hashish and its preparations.
- Robert C. Clarke, Mark D. Merlin. Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany. University of California Press, 2013. p. 109
- "EMCDDA | Country legal profiles". Emcdda.europa.eu. Retrieved 2016-11-26.
- "Romania Legalizes Medical Marijuana, Becomes 10th EU Country To Permit Theraputic Use". Novinite. 6 October 2013. Retrieved 14 October 2013.
- Gates, Sara (5 October 2013). "Romania To Allow Medicinal Use Of Marijuana Derivatives, But Drug Remains Illegal". HuffPost. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- "Medical Marijuana in Romania". marijuanadoctors.com. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
- Toea, Diana (6 July 2016). "Marijuana medicinala e legala in Romania. De ce nu avem pe piata niciun medicament pe baza de canabis". ziare.com. Retrieved 24 August 2018.
|This Romania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cannabis-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|