Cannes – Mandelieu Airport
|Cannes - Mandelieu Airport
Aéroport de Cannes - Mandelieu
Advanced Landing Ground (ALG) Y-11
Aerial view of the airport
|Operator||Aéroports de la Côte d'Azur (ACA)|
|Elevation AMSL||13 ft / 4 m|
Cannes – Mandelieu Airport or Aéroport de Cannes - Mandelieu (IATA: CEQ, ICAO: LFMD) is an airport serving the city of Cannes. It is located 5 km west of Cannes and east of Mandelieu-la-Napoule, both communes of the Alpes-Maritimes département in the Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur région of France.
Dominique Thillaud is the President of Aéroports de la Côte d'Azur (ACA), which includes Nice Côte d'Azur Airport and Cannes – Mandelieu Airport.
Aéroports de la Côte d'Azur (ACA) announced on July 26, 2013 it has acquired 99.9% of shares of AGST (Saint-Tropez Airport), previously owned by the Reybier group for the past 15 years.
- LFMD – Cannes Mandelieu. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 22 June 2017.
- Aéroport Cannes Mandelieu (official site)
- Aéroport Cannes Mandelieu (official site) (in French)
- Aéroport de Cannes - Mandelieu (Union des Aéroports Français) (in French)
- Cannes Mandelieu - LFMD - WikiAirports
- Airport information for LFMD at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Current weather for LFMD at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for CEQ at Aviation Safety Network
|This French airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|