|Education||Chartered accountant, with a bachelor's degree from Saint John's University in the US |
Diploma in Financial Administration from the University of New England in Australia.
|Occupation||Group managing director, Hutchison Whampoa |
Chairs numerous Hutchison businesses, including Hutchison Telecom International and HongKong Electric Holdings
Canning Fok Kin-ning (Chinese: 霍建寧); born 1951 in Hong Kong) is a Hong Kong business executive. He is a director or chair of numerous management board in companies of Cheung Kong Holdings and Hutchison Whampoa. He is hailed as the "King of Employees" since he has been one of the Hong Kong's top-five taxpayers in the past few years.
Fok holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from St. John's University in Minnesota, United States, and a diploma in financial management from the University of New England in New South Wales, Australia. He is a member of the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Fok worked as the following positions of the following companies.
- Group Managing Director of Hutchison Whampoa
- Director of Cheung Kong (Holdings)
- Deputy Chairman of Cheung Kong Infrastructure
- Chairman of Hongkong Electric Holdings
- Chairman of Hutchison Harbour Ring
- Chairman of Hutchison Telecommunications International Limited
- Chairman of Vodafone Hutchison Australia Limited
- Chairman of Hongkong International Terminals Limited
- Chairman of Partner Communications
- Co-chairman of Husky Energy
- "Kin Ning Canning FOK - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". Company House. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- The Independent "A day in the life of Canning Fok: Hutchison chief makes $25bn bet on a bright future for its 3 mobile group", The Independent, 18 November 2006
- "Pay hikes wielded as performance carrot". Archived from the original on 2011-06-04. Retrieved 2009-04-14.
- Canning Fok Kin-ning