Canon EOS 4000D
Canon EOS 4000D
|Type||Digital single-lens reflex camera|
|Lens||Interchangeable (EF / EF-S)|
|Image sensor type||CMOS|
|Image sensor size||22.3 × 14.9 mm (APS-C format)|
|Maximum resolution||5184 × 3456 (18.0 effective megapixels)|
|ASA/ISO range||100 – 6400 (expandable to H: 12800)|
|Storage||SD/SDHC/SDXC card (Does not exploit UHS-I bus)|
|Focus modes||One-Shot, AI Focus, AI Servo, Live View (FlexiZone - Single, Face detection, AF Quick)|
|Focus areas||9 AF points|
|Exposure modes||Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Foods, Night Portrait, Program AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual exposure, Movie|
|Exposure metering||Full aperture TTL, 63 zones|
|Flash||E-TTL II auto-pop-up built-in / External|
|Shutter speed range||1/4000 sec. – 30 sec. and Bulb; X-sync at 1/200 sec.|
|Continuous shooting||3.0 fps for unlimited JPEG frames or for 6 RAW frames|
|Viewfinder||Eye-level pentamirror with 95% coverage and 0.80× magnification / LCD (Live View)|
|Image processor||DIGIC 4+|
|Custom WB||Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, White Fluorescent, Flash, Custom|
|WB bracketing||-/+ 3 stops in 1-stop increments|
|Rear LCD monitor||2.7" (7.0 cm) 4:3 aspect ratio colour TFT LCD screen with 320 × 240 pixels|
|Battery||Li-Ion LP-E10 rechargeable (860 mAh)|
|Dimensions||129 mm × 101.6 mm × 77.1 mm (5.08 in × 4.00 in × 3.04 in)|
|Weight||436 g (15.4 oz) CIPA|
The Canon EOS 4000D is an 18.0 megapixels digital single-lens reflex camera (DSLR) made by Canon. It was announced on 25 February 2018 with a suggested retail price of €399 including an EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens. It is also known as the EOS 3000D in some parts of the Asia Pacific region and the EOS Rebel T100 in North America.
The 4000D is an entry-level DSLR has been optimized to achieve a very low retail price. It replaces the EOS 1300D in the respect that it is the Canon DSLR with the lowest recommended retail price.
- 18.0 effective megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- 9 AF points with 1 cross-type point in the center at f/5.6, extra sensitivity at f/2.8 or faster (except when an EF 28-80mm f/2.8-4L USM lens or EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro lens is attached)
- ISO sensitivity 100 – 6400 (expandable to H: 12800)
- 95% viewfinder frame coverage with 0.8× magnification
- 1080p Full HD video recording at 24p, 25p (25 Hz) and 30p (29.97 Hz) with drop frame timing
- 720p HD video recording at 60p (59.94 Hz) and 50p (50 Hz)
- 3.0 frames per second continuous shooting
- 2.7 inch (68.6 mm) 4:3 ratio colour TFT LCD screen
- Low-Pass Filter
Differences compared to the 1300D:
- Lower resolution of the screen: 2.7″ screen with 320 × 240 pixels (the resolution of the 1300D's display is about four times as high with 640 × 480 pixels at 3.0″)
- No NFC connectivity
- Plastic lens mount (all other Canon DSLR cameras have a metal lens mount)
- "EOS 2000D – Rebel T7 – 4000D information". Northlight Images. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- "Canon Announces the EOS 3000D: Ideal for First-Time DSLR Users". SNAPSHOT - Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. Retrieved 2018-12-19.
- "Canon EOS Rebel T100 | Entry Level DSLR Camera". www.canon.ca. Retrieved 2018-12-19.
- Canon. "Canon：EOS 4000D / EOS 3000D / EOS REBEL T100 - Sample Images & Movies". global.canon. Retrieved 2018-12-19.
- Hall, Phil (2018-07-20). "Canon EOS Rebel T100 / EOS 4000D review". techradar.com. Retrieved 2019-04-08.
- "Want To Up Your Photography Game? Next Generation of EOS Cameras from Canon Bring Image Quality Up A Notch". www.canon.ca. 2018-02-25. Retrieved 2018-06-03.
- "Canon Rebel T6 / 1300D".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Canon EOS 4000D.|
Image processor: Non-DIGIC | DIGIC | DIGIC II | DIGIC III | DIGIC 4 / 4+ | DIGIC 5 / 5+ | DIGIC 6 / 6+ | DIGIC 7 | DIGIC 8