Canon EOS 800D
EOS Kiss X9i + EF-S 18-55mm F4-5.6 IS STM
|Type||Digital single-lens reflex camera|
|Lens||Interchangeable (EF / EF-S)|
|Image sensor type||CMOS|
|Image sensor size||22.3 × 14.9 mm (APS-C format)|
|Maximum resolution||6000 × 4000 pixels (3.72 μm pixel size) (approx. 24.2 effective megapixels)|
|Storage||SD/SDHC/SDXC card (UHS-I bus supported)|
|Focus modes||One-Shot, AI Focus, AI Servo, Live View (FlexiZone - Multi, FlexiZone - Single, Face detection, Movie Servo)|
|Focus areas||45 cross-type AF points|
Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Special Scene (Group PhotoKids, Food, Candlelight, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports), Creative Filters, Program AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual exposure, Movie
|Exposure metering||TTL, full aperture, 63 zones sensor with 7560 pixels RGB + IR sensor|
|Metering modes||Evaluative, Partial, Spot, Centre-weighted Average|
|Flash||E-TTL II auto-pop-up built-in / External|
|Shutter speed range||1/4000 s – 30 s, Bulb; X-sync at 1/200 s|
|Continuous shooting||Up to 6 fps (4.5 fps in Live view mode)|
|Viewfinder||Optical pentamirror with 95% coverage and 0.82× magnification / LiveView LCD|
|Image processor||DIGIC 7|
|Custom WB||Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, White Fluorescent, Flash, Custom|
|Rear LCD monitor||3.0" (7.7 cm) Clear View II colour TFT vari-angle LCD touchscreen with 1,040,000 dots|
|Battery||Li-Ion LP-E17 rechargeable (1800 mAh); 600 shots (CIPA rating)|
|Dimensions||131 × 99.9 × 76.2 mm (5.16 × 3.94 × 2.99″) (W × H × D)|
|Weight||485 g (17.1 oz) (body only)|
The camera is aimed at amateur photographers.
Compared to the EOS 750D/Rebel T6i, several modifications were made, including:
- New 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF, instead of Hybrid CMOS AF III.
- 45 cross-type AF points, compared to 19.
- DIGIC 7, standard ISO 100–25600, H:51200 (DIGIC 6, ISO 100–12800, H:25600 on the 760D)
- High-speed Continuous Shooting at up to 6.0 fps
- Built-in Bluetooth.
- 1080p at 60/50 fps video recording capability
- Movie Electronic IS
- Built-in HDR and time-lapse recording capability (new software)
- 15 Custom Functions with 44 settings settable with the camera
- By default, the 800D uses Canon's standard UI, but if desired, it can be switched to the more beginner-friendly graphic UI also found in the new 77D.
- Compatible with Bluetooth remote BR-E1
- "Canon EOS Rebel T7i / EOS 800D / Kiss X9i: Digital Photography Review". dpreview.com. Retrieved 2017-10-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Canon EOS 800D.|
- "www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/cameras/dslr/eos-77d". usa.canon.com. Retrieved 2017-10-02.
- "New Canon EOS 77D sits between Rebel T7i and EOS 80D: Digital Photography Review". dpreview.com. Retrieved 2017-10-02.
Image processor: Non-DIGIC | DIGIC | DIGIC II | DIGIC III | DIGIC 4 / 4+ | DIGIC 5 / 5+ | DIGIC 6 / 6+ | DIGIC 7 | DIGIC 8